Monday, July 14, 2014

A few new things...

Hi all!
I wanted to come by and share a few new products I picked up within the last couple days :-)

As some of you may or may not know, Shea moisture has announced 2 new lines in which they have created for hair and body. Shea moisture has come out with the following and I am super excited! 
Super fruit complex line (available at Ulta this month)
 Jamaican black castor line (available at CVS in late July)

I managed to snag some of the super fruit complex hair items the other day. I picked up: the 10 in 1 renewal system conditioner, and the 10 in 1 renewal system hair and scalp serum.  I'm so excited to try both of these products, and the ingredients look pretty decent :-) the only thing I'm nervous about is the hydrolyzed rice protein in the conditioner for Shea moisture. I am pretty protein sensitive, but this protein is at the bottom of the list which should be ok. I tend to steer clear of items that have proteins within the first 5-7 ingredients on the list. 

I also picked up another item from one of my favorite lines by Camille rose.

I bought the curl aide moisture butter. It was about $16 for 8 oz at target. Many naturals like Mahogany Curls use this product and have nothing but good things to say about it. I can't wait to use this on my next rod set! 

Stay tuned for reviews on these products! I'm so excited to see how they work
-Dani

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking into trying a Rod set soon. I look forward to seeing your results!

    ReplyDelete