Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Product review: Qhemet Biologics Alma & Olive heavy cream


Let me
First start off by saying that I have been pinning over this product for months. I could not give myself a good enough reason to purchase this because I have TONS of products sitting in my pantry, that have barely been used. * yes I am a product junkie* 
I went ahead and bought this anyway, bit the bullet and paid $23 including shipping. *shakes head* 

I've always read great reviews about Qhemet biologics as a company, and have always been excited to try their products. I decided to start with the alma and olive heavy cream because it seemed like the most practical and easy to use. I knew it could be used to seal in moisture and help with my dry, brittle ends. Now, everyone who follows my blog knows I have in a weave. I do have minimal leave out at the top, and I have to make sure that, that hair stays moisturized and soft. 
The consistency of this product is a thick, white cream. Just like the container says, it does have a "heavy consistency", which is just what my thick hair needs. 
The way I use this is simple: on wet or damp hair, I apply a MINIMAL amount from root to tip, making sure that my ends get most of the product. When I say minimal, I mean just that. This product is very heavy, and so if you use to much you will have a very greasy head of hair. 
I then proceed to twist up my hair and let it air dry. My hair always comes out soft, and shiny whenever I use this product. It doesn't have a smell, which most times I prefer with hair products. Some smells can be overwhelming. This product contains no preservatives or harsh chemicals and is basically all natural. This is the perfect leave in for those who have thick, curly, coily, kinky hair! This definitely gets a 5/5 in my book, and yes I will repurchase even though it is a tad bit expensive. 

Give this product a try. I purchased this directly from the qhemet website and I received it within 5 business days.

Comment, share & subscribe guys!
-Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment