Monday, August 5, 2013

Buns, protective styles and such...

Hey guys!
As of lately, I haven't been doing much with my hair. I've been wearing it in buns through the week and wearing braid outs on the weekends. The weather here in Cleveland has been kind of funky. Random rain showers, humidity and rainy mist have caused me to stop wearing my hair out so much. When any type of moisture comes in contact with my hair, it shrinks up like nobody's business. I'm used to it, but it's kind of annoying especially when I take the time to braid it so it can be in a stretched out style. Shrinkage comes with the natural territory and sometimes it can be a pain in the butt! 
Buns are my best protective style now days, especially when I use the dreadlock hair I purchase from my local BSS (beauty supply store) to add to it.  When adding the extra hair my ends are protected and I spray my hair with water daily. 
I will be doing a review on the Eden Bodyworks hair glaze I purchased about a month ago, and more guest features from fellow naturals will be coming soon! 
Stay tuned,
-Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment