Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Keracare natural textures line

I love trying new products, especially if I can get my hands on more than one product from a specific line. When I was relaxed I never tried keracare, but about a year or so ago they came out with a line for natural haired beauties. When I first started my natural hair journey, I ordered a couple of their products: the cleansing cream, the leave in conditioner and the curling custard. At that point in time in my natural hair journey my hair was A LOT shorter than it is now, & so I didn't have a great first experience with the line. It made my hair dry and felt so un-moisturized. About 2-3 months ago, while looking through my cabinet of hair products, I seen the keracare line and forgot I had it. I decided to re try it hoping it would work for me now since my hair was longer and a bit more textured. WOW!!! The keracare leave in is soooooo moisturizing. I also use the cleansing cream when I want to get rid of product buildup and it left my hair squeaky clean without feeling stripped or dry. I just recently ordered another product from the keracare naturals line, called the butter cream. Each of the products from this line are ph balanced, and have no parabens, silicones or harsh chemicals.
Last night, I washed my hair with the cleansing cream in 4 sections. I then used the leave in, and used the butter cream on top to twist my hair up. The buttercream is a light fluffy texture, and has a great smell. After I twisted up my hair, I pinned down the twists so that they could stretch out over night, this also helps them dry a lot faster. This morning I woke up with soft, fluffy twists!!!! I would definitely recommend these products . The cleansing cream gets a 4/5, the leave in conditioner gets a 5/5 and the buttercream gets a 5/5. The prices for all 3 products were about $7-8 a piece, plus shipping. This line cane be purchased through www.ensleybeauty.com !!!!!

I have found that because my hair takes so long to dry after washing it, it's easier for me to twist it up after a wash and leave the twists in for a day or more. Usually the morning after I wash ( depending on the time I wash) , my hair is still damp and if I try to unbraid it, it turns into a shrunken, fluffy disaster. I will be leaving these twists in probably for a day or 2, & then I will take them out to wear my hair out for the weekend.
Let me know if you guys have any questions or concerns! Thanks for stopping by :-)

-Danielle



















No comments:

Post a Comment