Saturday, February 16, 2013

How to preserve twist and curl/ stretched out hair

Hey guys!
Just coming to you real quick to show you how my twist and curl has held up on day number two. I was nervous about preserving this style, but I think I did a pretty good job. I re- twisted my hair and re-rolled the ends with the perm rods. I followed the same procedure this morning when I woke up, took out perm rods, undid twists, and fluffed for a full look :-) I apologize for not taking pics of the step by step process, I will be sure to do that for every style I post in future. Anyways I'd say that my second day twist and curl style came out pretty good! Sunday I'm going to cowash the hair, I'm not sure what other style I'm gonna try yet. Stay tuned for a review on the as I am coconut co wash!!!!!! See pics below for perm rods used, second day hair and my favorite gel used with this style!

Later,
-Dani









No comments:

Post a Comment