Friday, February 8, 2013

Protective styling

Good morning my loves!
Just coming to you guys really quick, to talk about my current protective style.
I recently just took out some kinky curly extensions, I had in for a cruise that I went on with some friends. I needed a low maintenance style while on my trip, because I knew I'd be swimming & having fun in the sun! Since I've taken out the extensions, I now have my hair in mini twists. Mini twists are one of my many go to protective styles, because they are fun and can be styled in many ways. They can also be worn for long periods of time with proposer care ! I have them pinned up, with the ends tucked away. Protecting your ends is one the most important factors with protective styling. The ends of your hair are the oldest part, which means that they can break and split easily. When taking care of your ends, you can prolong the life of your hair and retain length!
Stay tuned for more of the protective styles I'll be wearing!!!!!!
Peace & Love
-Dani





3 comments:

  1. Cute! what is your secret for keeping them together at the end? Because my hair always on travel when I try to twist it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep the ends from unraveling by using a product with a medium to strong hold. A pomade, butter, curl cream etc are some of the products that can be used :-)

      Delete