Saturday, February 23, 2013

Thrift haul! <3 <3

Hey guys!
I wanted to take a couple moments to show you guys some items I found at my local thrift store. I love shopping, but I also love finding older vintage pieces to add to my wardrobe. A lot of fashions have been recycled over the years, and we see a lot of different things coming back into style! Bold prints & bright blazers are amongst my favorite things to find at the thrift store. Not only are they good quality, but they are typically the same kind of styles we now see at local stores like forever21 & H&M. Here's a couple of the items I found. All the items I buy from thrift stores are thoroughly cleaned. I take them to the dry cleaners immediately and sometimes I'll wash them again if I can lol.
I can't wait to wear this stuff I bought!!!!! Don't forget to comment, subscribe and let me know if you need some tips ;-)

-Dani











No comments:

Post a Comment