Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Aunt Jackie's review continued...

After I washed, I decided to just continue the review of the aunt Jackie's products, and use the detangler and the styling product. 
The detangler has a sticky consistency, but a great smell. As far as the moisture it gives, that was ok. When I put it on my hair, it felt ok. I will judge in the morning when my hair is complete dry
Knot on my watch detangler is enriched with Shea butter and olive oil. I didn't actually detangle my hair with this product because I detangle when my hair is wet in the shower. I did run my fingers through my hair to work the product  through, and did so without any issues. This detangler over all gets a 3.5/5 for me. 
The curl lala styler was the same consistency. 
It was somewhat sticky, and had the same smell. It felt ok when I applied it on my hair, but nothing special. Again, I will judge the moisture factor of this product in the morning when my hair is completely dry. I give this product a 4/5 only because i think I will have a very defined twist out! I unraveled one of my twists to redo the twist and it was already very defined! I'm excited to see what it looks like in the AM. 
Both products have good ingredients, and come in large containers which are perks! 
More to come later, I will give my final review soon on these products...

No comments:

Post a Comment