Monday, June 24, 2013

Review: Shea Moisture African Black Soap bar

Let me start out by saying that I have extremely sensitive, dry, blotchy skin. I also have mild to moderate eczema. I have tried many and every type of bath wash, oatmeal scrub, sensitive skin wash and such to help with the itching and sensitivity in all weather conditions. I decided to try the Shea Moisture African Black Soap bar. I've seen it many times before in Walgreens, target and some Walmart's, but never thought to try it. I picked it up on a whim one day when I stopped in to get some other things. When I hopped in the shower, the first thing I noticed was the wonderful smell. It lathered very well, and it rinsed well also. 
The only thing I did NOT like was the black/dark residue that it left in my shower. (I guess that's fine since I have to clean the tub anyways). Once out of the shower my skin was not extremely dry,nor itchy. My skin smelled amazing and felt soft and smooth. I'd give this product a 4/5, only because its not perfect, but did a good job at soothing the dry spots and eczema on my skin. This can also be used for people who have acne prone skin, psoriasis or other skin conditions. Check it out guys and let me know what you think.
-Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment