Friday, June 21, 2013

Return of the mini twists!!!!

Hello!
So FINALLY the warm weather has hit Cleveland, Ohio. With that being said, I can't have my thick, full hair out when it's blazing hot outside. It's just to much lol. So I thought, what a better of a time than now, to bring back one of my favorite styles!!! Mini twists do take some time to do, but once they are in, they can last for up to 3-4 weeks or longer depending on up keep and maintenance. I twist my entire head last night and it took me about 4 hours from start to finish. (Washing, conditioning & styling)

Products used were:
 1. Keracare naturals leave in conditioner (fave!)
2. Carols daughter healthy hair butter


I bobby pin the twists every night or place them in a ponytail to keep them stretched. I prefer to do mini twists on freshly washed and conditioned hair. 

 I always make sure to twirl the ends of my hair when twisting to make sure then ends don't come unraveled. I spray my hair with water every other day to keep my hair moist. If need be, I will redo the mini twists around my edges as time goes on, depending on how long I want to keep the style going.
I will definitely be keeping this style for the weekend and part of next week. 


Do you guys wear mini twists? How long does it take you to complete them? What products do you use? Let me know if you all have questions! 

-Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment