Monday, June 17, 2013

Guest feature: Meet lovely natural Romance!

1. Please introduce yourself!
Hello Curly Girls and Gents. My name is Romance and I've been natural for 1.5 years. So I still concern myself a "natural newbie". 


2. Why did you decide to go natural/ become chemical free?

I decide to to natural because I am a sucka for a fierce hair color... lol. I experienced extreme hair damage due to over processing with color and relaxer. I just wanted a new and healthy start, so why not do a "Big Chop" 

3. How would you describe your natural hair texture?

My hair texture is a mix. Its zig-zag to tightly coiled (Type 4B/4A). 

4. Describe your most recent style. 

My most recent style would be a flat two strand twist out. This style gives me volume with having to use a comb. I love this style and it last for at least a week. :) 
5. What's your go to hairstyle(s)

I love twist outs(winter months)  and box braids (summer due to the humidity) 

6. Do you have a specific wash regimen?
 I don't have a specific was regimen. I wash/condition every week  and deep condition every two weeks. Only reason I wash every week is to remove product build up.

7. What are some of your favorite hair products? 
I use Shea moisture shampoo and honeychile hair love products. Also to seal in the moisture I use coconut oil.  

8. Do you have any natural hair goals?

Yes, my hair goal is to have strong and heathy hair. Length wise, I would like to have bra strap length within 3 yrs. 

9. Do you have any advice for other new naturals or those aspiring to be natural? 
Only advice I have is to embrace your natural hair  "Cause if you can't love yourself how can you expect anybody else to love you" 

10. How can you be contacted?

Contact me on IG @oh_soromi or Email Vintageglamnerd@gmail. 

Thank you so much Romance!

No comments:

Post a Comment