Sunday, June 16, 2013

Night time routine!

At night, I ALWAYS wrap my hair up in a satin bonnet or scarf. My hair is almost always in twists or plaits. I like to moisturize my hair at night, most definitely my ends, with water and some kind of product to seal in the moisture. Most nights I use Shea moistures transitioning milk from their  Shea butter line (gold labels) this is the only line from Shea moisture I can use. 
I make sure to spray my ends with water from a water bottle I use. Spraying my hair with water daily or every other day keeps my ends hydrated. Moisturized ends, help with length retention, and keep the ends from splitting and breaking. 
My hair is in plaits, because I've been wearing a braid out for the past couple of days. 

Sundays are usually my wash days, but I won't be washing until later on in the week this week, do to a protective style ill be applying to my hair very soon. 
Just wanted to come by and share my night time routine before bed. Let me know if you have questions or concerns!!!!
-Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment