Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Protective styling!!!!

Hey all! 
So, like I've stated in a previous post, I'm gonna start back with the protective styling. Today I wore a Upart wig with a closure, which was made for me by one of my high school friends. It's a great way to protect all of my hair, and change up my style a bit with straight hair! This is my first time wearing a u part wig, or any wig for that matter, so it's taking some getting used to. I had to make the part look a little more realistic by adding makeup to it, and also I'm not the best braider, so my braids are really fat underneath lol.  I plan on wearing this on my family trip to Atlanta for the 4th of July. So we will see how it holds up. This hair is 3 bundles of 14,16,18 inch hair with a 10 inch closure. My hair is braided in cornrows underneath. 


7 comments:

  1. Cute! Shoot maybe ill get one of those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, I plan on getting a kinky curly one next

      Delete
  2. I like this! Who did it? I need info :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Erica! A girl named Tatiana did the wig for me and sewed in the closure. It's a great alt hair style to have whenever I don't feel like doing my hair

      Delete
  3. Very nice! I reached your blog through Vecoya! I plan on doing another u-part but I haven't found a closure yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For some reason it wouldn't let me finish my comment...anyways is your closure lace or silk and where did you order it from?

    Www.naturallykandiilicious.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi faith! This was a lace closure. The silk based closure are a little pricey. Lol since this was my first wig I wanted to try and inexpensive lace closure first! Over all I like it!

      Delete